Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Damn Emotions

First off I want to apologize to Gray....I'm truly sorry.  Gray you are THE best commish anyone could ever hope to play for.  I have said this several times over the last few years in several different forums, threads, emails, tweets, text, and gtalk.  It's not a tongue-and-cheek comment.  The time, effort, dedication and most importantly sacrifice you put into this league is astonishing.

I love the BSA. Period.  I'm addicted to the BSA.  Why else would I go and meet total strangers (Kevin, Bill, JJ, Bosma) and spend HOURS talking about fake players in a fake league in a fake world!  This is my passion!  I enjoy spending hours upon hours staring at my screen looking up stats, researching players, writing PR's very few people read, doing an hour and half of radio talking about this league. BSA is my passion!

My recently loud outcry about injuries is evident of my passion for this league, not a cry saying BSA is flawed.  If I didn't care I would say anything.  8 starters have gone to DL in 4 June sims, 33% of my team is on DL.  I think that's bit high, but w/e we can call it realistic and just a bad stretch of luck.

I've meet Gray, he's sleep on my couch for goodness sake, while we aren't "besties" I know he's passionate about the BSA. This is his baby.  He cares about the league and it's well being above everything else.  He has always had a vision for how he wants to run HIS league.  I love that and respect that.

I'm a guy who is lead by his emotions rather than his head.  I can be very passionate and outspoken when I'm lead by those emotions that's exactly why I need to take a break.  Not going anywhere, just jumping off twitter, gtalk and emails for a while.  Less #HENvy the better right :)

Don't forget to VOTE for the ASG and good luck to all.


 it's not going to be. This is the reality of the BSA. Build your team assuming you'll have injuries


Cool.  I will not bring it up again.


 I feel like a non-BCS team. No credit. No one whined for me last year when injuries destroyed my team and subsequently WC hope

my apologies.  I've told you personally several times and on poddamnit that I think you can beat me to win division.  You have a great team, poster child of how to rebuild and will be a force moving fwd.

Injuries happen. Sometimes they come in bunches, sometimes not many. I'm tired of the constant bitching. Just my 2 cents.

I apologize for my snide reply.  no more bitching from me.


 trav I have just as many if not more injuries so don't pretend like its only hitting good teams

again, I apologize if you felt like I was saying you were a bad team.  IMO still have the best talent in division when healthy






No comments:

Post a Comment